For safety reason, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest will be ejected from the facility. The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans of any product
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or similar inflatable items
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc..
- Confetti or Glitter
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Hula Hoops
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Poster Tubes are subject to search
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, and Selfie Sticks without an artist-approved media pass.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc..
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc..
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion. This list is subject to change at any time.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy, and you will be ejected immediately, with no return or refund. (all parties involved, no exceptions).
The standard photo policy is point-and-shoot cameras only,basically, if it fits in your pocket you can bring it in. Typically, no audio or video devices are allowed; however, we always defer to the artists policies on cameras and audio/video devices, which means these restrictions may be lifted or strengthened. We do not know the photo policy for a specific show until the day of the event.
Yes. Most shows at Headliners are 18 and up, so you must have an ID to prove you are at least 18, however, we occasionally have other shows that are All Ages, in which case you will not need your photo ID to get into the show, unless you will be consuming alcohol.
Government restrictions on all ages crowds and serving alcohol, the insurance and security costs of producing an all ages event are extremely high….. as much as we would like to do all ages shows, we do them when applicable, but unfortunately we’d never make it if every show was all ages.
No. Nobody under 18 is permitted in the venue for an 18 and over show.
No. Some places do this, we don’t.
Absolutely! Ask any staff or security person, and we will make it our priority. Cab service is reliable and steady, although it can take a little longer than larger cities. Please be patient!
Parking is available in the lot next to the venue for $5 a car in the Distillery Commons parking lot. On-street parking is available after 6pm.
We are not responsible for lost items. Please contact the venue Monday-Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm EST and we will do our best to locate it for you.
No, however there is a smoking area located outside in the beer garden. Note: e-cigarettes are NOT allowed in the venue either.
Re-entry is determined per each show. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on a particular show.